THE BEST SELECTION OF
DOMESTIC AND EXOTIC HARDWOODS
The domestic and exotic lumber we carry ranges from 4/4 - 16/4 in thickness and are stocked in random widths and lengths. A wide range of sizes allows us to serve a broader customer base.
Superior Hardwoods inventory of American hardwoods is kiln dried for greater stability and strength and the exotic lumber in stock offers abundant choices for the wood enthusiast and their varied projects.
Completing our wonderful selection of new lumber we also carry turning blocks for smaller projects as well as beautiful slabs measuring up to 22 feet in length.
Superior Hardwoods and Millwork, Inc. takes pride in being able to offer one of the most extensive collections of superior lumber to our valued customers.
- Alder - Select or Knotty
- Birch - Select or Curly
- Box Elder
- Black Locust
- Butternut - Select or Rustic
- Cherry - Curly Q/S, Select or Rustic
- Elm - Red or Grey
- Hickory - Select or Rustic
- Mesquite - Select or Rustic
- Maple - Premium White, Soft, Curly, Quilted, Thumbnail, Wormy or Birdseye
- Myrtle Wood
- Oak - Red or White, Select or Rustic
- Walnut - Select or Rustic
- Cedar - Aromatic Tennessee Red
- Pine - Red, Eastern White, Blue
- Fir - Vertical Grain, Mixed Grain
- Chakte Koc
- Cedar - Spanish
- Goncalo Alves
- Jamaican Hardwoods
- Koa - Curly or Select
- Italian Olivewood
- Mahogany - African, Genuine or Santos
- Rosewood - Honduran, East Indian
- Walnut - New Guinea
Ash, Bubinga, Cherry, Maple, Quilted Maple, Myrtlewood, Italian Olivewood, Redwood, Walnut